The man, the myth, the legend: Noah Gadsby

Davis Corman, Editor-in-Chief

Meet Noah Gadsby: an extensively involved student at Bellefonte High, bound for a successful future.

Since his freshman year, Noah has taken on a rigorous academic schedule. By graduation, he will have taken 9 Advanced Placement (AP) classes that have included AP Chemistry, AP Calculus BC, and AP US History. In addition, he ranks amongst the top ten in his class, achieving distinguished honor roll all three years. 

“Noah can be in your class without you noticing, until he answers the question no one else could,” senior Jeremiah Ondrasik said. 

Along with his impressive academic record, Noah is also significantly involved in extracurricular activities. Some of his most notable club involvements include B The Change, Class Cabinet, and National Honor Society. Noah was also selected to be the escort of this year’s Miss Bellefonte, senior Cecilia Mazzocco. 

“I enjoyed having Noah as an escort because he bought me food and won me a stuffed animal,” Cecilia said.

One of his most impressive achievements throughout high school has been his experience with the Bellefonte boys soccer team. Noah is a four-time varsity letterman, earning the role of captain his senior year, as well as the team’s Most Valuable Player (MVP) award. Moreover, he also earned a spot on the First Team Mountain League, consisting of the best soccer players from schools in the area.

“It was super entertaining to watch Noah from the bench. He is a great player with a lot of talent,” former soccer player Senior Gary Angle said.

Despite his impressive record, it was not always easy for Noah. He had to face many challenges throughout the past four years that made life difficult at times.

“My biggest hardship was balancing schoolwork and extracurricular activities. I overcame it by learning to manage my time more effectively,” Noah said. 

On the other hand, there were also many highlights during his time at Bellefonte, all of which include being with his friends. Even amidst the hardest of classes, Noah was constantly surrounded by friends that made his time enjoyable over the years. 

In the future, there are many things that Noah will embark on. He is sure to continue to involve himself in numerous activities, but his passion lies in engineering. Specifically, he plans to attend college to earn a degree in Aerospace Engineering.

Whether it be putting a man on the moon, or planning events to further school life, Noah does and will continue to do it all. He is an individual bound for success, and many cannot wait to see what he accomplishes.

“I admire Noah’s ability to comprehend calculus, and I can’t wait to see what he does in the future,” senior Lizzy Lovrak said.